20sep9:30 am8:30 pmThe Future of ITParker Hotel Brussels Airport (ex-Golden Tulip) Event Organized By: IT Works
What is the purpose of this unique, exclusive event ? On the 20th of September, we organise the annual event "The Future of IT". During this special and unique event,
What is the purpose of this unique, exclusive event ?
On the 20th of September, we organise the annual event “The Future of IT”. During this special and unique event, we have selected various thought leaders in digital business and IT to talk about emerging trends, technologies, tools, techniques, and give you plenty of advice, tips and tricks to tackle the future.
Gathering several thought leaders like Peter Hinssen, Jan Henderyckx and Ron Tolido
We are still finalizing the full programme of this special event, but we can already confirm the cooperation of:
- Peter Hinssen: “Disruption and IT: what is the Day After Tomorrow for IT ?”,
- Jan Henderyckx: “The Future is Data-centric: how to Unlock the Potential of Compliant Value Creation”,
- Ron Tolido: “Power to the People: the DIY Revolution will be Live” (brand new presentation),
- Paul Delbar from Nallian: “How blockchain can enhance data sharing and collaboration in air cargo communities”,
- Omar Mohout from Sirris: “The Future of IT is Hyper-ScalabilITy”,
- Florian Goossens from radix.ai: “AI Essentials and the VDAB Case Study”,
- Bram Lerouge from Doccle on how Doccle is using and will use AI and Chatbots today and tomorrow,
- Dimitri Lambrecht from Fagron: “Humanized Health Care”
At 19h00, we offer a presentation and discussion on the regulation of artificial intelligence and robotics by top lawyer and top speaker Patrick Van Eecke (DLA Piper).
If you are a business or an IT decision maker who is interested in the future of IT, the IT profession and digital business in general, don’t miss this unique and special event on the 20th of September 2018.
(Thursday) 9:30 am - 8:30 pm
Parker Hotel Brussels Airport (ex-Golden Tulip)
Bessenveldstraat 15, 1831 Diegem
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!