The Enterprise Data and BI Conference Europe 2015 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Data Management and BI Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your
The Enterprise Data and BI Conference Europe 2015 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Data Management and BI Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your journey, you are an experienced or you would like to understand the role of Data Management and BI further, this conference is for you.
Benefits of Attending:
– Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where Data and BI Professionals can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2014 conference attracted delegates from 28 countries.
– Five Conference Tracks with More Than 60 Sessions with a Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges from over 30 case studies. The five tracks include a dedicated track to Big Data.
– World class Contributors. Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts including Claudia Imhoff, Peter Aiken, Rick van der Lans, Mike Ferguson, Jan Henderyckx, Alec Sharp, Martin Sykes, Barry Devlin, John Ladley and many more….
– Fifteen Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on Data and BI Essentials. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops.
– Post Conference Workshops. New This Year! For the first time, there will be four full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and skills on Enterprise Data Management and BI practice.
– CDMP Certification. On 2 November attendees will have the opportunity to take a refresher course and take the exams that lead to certification.
– Data and BI Solution Providers. Discuss your Data & BI challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
– Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 99% of the 2014 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
november 2 (Monday) - 5 (Thursday)
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
22 Portman Square, W1H 7BG, London, United Kingdom