04may3:00 amFeaturedWebinar: Is your HR Data Ready for the GDPR?Demystifying HR Challenges & Compliance Implications Webinar Event Organized By: NGA Human Resources and Inpuls
Thursday May 4 • 3pm CET • 2pm BST • 9am EDT If you can answer “not sure” or “no” to any of the
If you can answer “not sure” or “no” to any of the following. This webinar is for you.
- Will your company be compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation by May 25 2018?
- Do you have all the answers to your GDPR challenge and are you confident they’re the right answers?
- Is the GDPR high enough on the change agenda of your organization?
One of the major challenges of the GDPR is to understand what it means in the practical context of everyday HR processes and how to get started with compliance. It will completely reshape the way that your organization handles data protection and governance.
This webinar will introduce you to our five-point checklist:
- Steps to consider now and at each stage to full compliance
- Types of personal data and the way we collect, use and manage them
- Changes to the rights of data subjects
- Potential financial costs – fines and reputation (data breaches matter more under the GDPR!)
- Technical, process and people changes and responsibilities
(Thursday) 3:00 am
NGA Human Resources and Inpuls