The Enterprise Data and BI Conference Europe 2018 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Data Management and BI Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting
The Enterprise Data and BI Conference Europe 2018 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Data Management and BI Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your journey, you are an experienced or you would like to understand the role of Data Management, BI and Analytics further, this conference is for you.
Jan Henderyckx will be presenting on the following topics:
- WORKSHOP: Jumpstart your Enterprise Data Initiatives and Keeping Them on the Right Track
- ED Keynote: Enterprise Data Keynote: The Producer, the Consumer, the Owner and the Rest of the World: Governing Big Data
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2017 conference attracted delegates from 30 countries.
- Four Conference Tracks with More Than 50 Sessions with a Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges. Case studies and contributors include Volkswagen Financial Services, Direct Line Group, Rabobank, Riyad Bank, Southern Water, The International Criminal Court, The Environment Agency, The Pensions Regulator, Defence Infrastructure Organisation, Bosch, Maersk Line, Goodyear, Lidl, IBM, Hitachi Vantara, SAP, Nordea, Talenom, Catawiki, Liverty, Cerveceria Regional and more ….
- Twelve Half Day Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on BI, Analytics and Enterprise Data. Choose from introductory or advanced levels.
- Three Full Day Post Conference Workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and skills on Enterprise Data Management and BI & Analytics practice.
- BI and Data Solution Providers. Discuss your Data & BI challenges with leading solution providers.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 99% of the 2016 & 2017 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
november 19 (Monday) - 22 (Thursday)
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
22 Portman Square, W1H 7BG, London, United Kingdom
Speakers for this event
Jan is a highly rated advisor, speaker and author since 1986, an expertise enabling him to help organisations optimise their information assets. He is President of the DAMA BeLux chapter and board member of DAMA International. He is a DAMA Certified Data Management, Data Governance and Stewardship Professional.
Jan Henderyckx is a highly rated consultant, speaker and author who has been active in the field of Information Management and Relational Database Management since 1986. He has presented, moderated and taught workshops at many international conferences and User Group meetings worldwide. Jan’s experiences, combined with information architecture and management expertise, have enabled him to help many organisations to optimise the business value of their information assets. He has a vision for innovation and ability to translate visions into strategy. A verifiable track record in diverse industries including non-profit, retail, financial, sales, energy, public entities. Contributed to better stream lined and higher yielding operations for some of the leading businesses through a combination of creativity, technical skills, initiative and strong leaderships. He is the president of the Belgium and Luxembourg chapter of DAMA (Data Management Association).He has published articles in many leading industry journals, and has been elected to the IDUG Speakers Hall of Fame, based upon numerous Best Speaker awards.