07jun2:00 pm9:00 pmThe Future of Big Data: Smart Data-Driven BusinessParker Hotel Brussels Airport (ex-Golden Tulip) Event Organized By: IT Works
Big data, advanced analytics and smart business are now at the top of every corporate agenda. Together, they promise to transform the way companies do business. This seminar looks at
Big data, advanced analytics and smart business are now at the top of every corporate agenda. Together, they promise to transform the way companies do business. This seminar looks at the future of big data, which is not just about tools or technologies, but about turning your company into a smart data-driven business.
Together with various experts in the field of big data, we look at the trends that are forcing us to become data-driven and the opportunities that this brings, but we also look at the challenges in terms of data protection and privacy.
We also explore the next big step for big data, where machine learning and deep learning algorithms will analyse these vast quantities of data, and quickly derive actionable insights. In the near future, routine tasks will be automated based on all available data, and this will result in massive productivity gains.
Turn smart data-driven business into your competitive advantage by attending this one-day seminar, and learn from our thought-provoking speakers in the big data field at this unique one-day seminar:
- Rick van der Lans follows the big data market very closely and will reflect on some trends, particularly the changing role of data, and the move towards fast data.
- Pieter den Hamer explains how the Internet of Data (IoD) fuels digital business ecosystems and data-driven innovation, based on his real-life experience at Alliander.
- Peter Craddock (DLA Piper) talks about big data protection and privacy, and the impact of the GDPR on your big data projects. This new European regulation is a top concern in many big data efforts today.
- Jan Henderyckx goes deeper into big data governance, by focusing on the steps you need to take to get sustainable and compliant value out of your big data.
- Filip Maertens explores the world of AI-first big data projects, where AI and machine learning leads to smart big data
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Parker Hotel Brussels Airport (ex-Golden Tulip)
Bessenveldstraat 15, 1831 Diegem